In the past, I have written about my Agenda and OmniFocus workflow. Today, I’m excited to share an update to my Shortcut.
Now called the Agenda Meeting Wrap-Up, this Shortcut still does the same things:
- parses shared Markdown from Agenda to find both actions and completed actions
- provides the option to move those actions to an OmniFocus project for action management
- appends a link to the OmniFocus project in the shared Agenda note
- provides the option to email the contents of the note, with actions collected together, to meeting participants
- the email will pre-populate with recipients based on a lookup of the Agenda note to calendar events and getting a match’s attendees (so it’s good to use the Agenda “Link to Event” feature)
This corrects defects in the previous version of the Shortcut introduced by iOS 13 and other application changes. It also stops action content from landing on the clipboard.
Enjoy! I’d love to hear what you think and if this is helpful!